Homemade Coffee Face Mask

14:03

Hello Everyone!

Recently I've been using a homemade coffee mask and I loved it so much that I wanted to share it with you all! Believe it or not all you need is coffee grinds, plain yogurt, and honey. The coffee grinds act as a great exfoliator and minimizes inflammation and redness. This mask is also perfect for dry skin as both the yogurt and honey act as great natural moisturizers. 


First you're going to take the coffee grinds and add enough yogurt to create a paste-like consistency. Once you've got your paste, add in a dollop of honey and mix it in until you get the mask to a perfect creamy texture. You can play around with the quantities since all of the ingredients are wonderful for your skin, that you really can't overdo it with any of them. What you're looking for is the perfect consistency for application. What I do is try out the mask on my face, and if I find its too thick to apply I'll add more yogurt until it reaches a smooth consistency.

Once you've got the perfect texture, use a brush to apply it to your face and let it sit for 30 minutes. Enjoy your youthful and glowy skin!

Leave a comment below if you try this mask and tell me what you think!


Do you have bloglovin? Use the button at the top of the page to follow me on bloglovin and I’ll check out your blog! I follow back similar blogs J

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sounds like a great, easy DIY! Il definitely have to try it xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So easy! Let me know how it works for you :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images