Get To Know Me

08:20

Hello Everyone!

I never really make posts about my life and what's currently going on with me and so I decided to do just that. I think it's a great way for you all to get to know me and keep up with my life if you want to. This will just be a super generic post about some major things in my life/what I'm doing.


I'm heading in to my fourth year of university this fall in the Brain and Cognition program. I'm not a makeup artist and I'm not trying to become one; I'm just a science student with a passion for beauty products. I'm hoping to head to med school within the next couple of years so we'll see how that goes! If any of you are premed or want to talk about anything science/med school related let me know!

Me trying to be artsy while studying for exams

I've spent most of my summer studying for the MCAT and volunteering in a lab at my university which has been amazing! I never thought I'd like doing research that much but turns out I quite like it. Finding a lab that would take me on as a volunteer was quite difficult so if you're in the same position don't feel bad about it! Just keep contacting as many people as possible and something will come up.

I'm a huge animal lover! I currently have three cats and recently got a new german shepherd puppy whom I love dearly. His name is Colt and he's the apple of my eye. I've always dreamed about opening up my own animal shelter but that'll be in the very far future if I ever can afford it.


How can I resist those puppy dog eyes? 

So after all that, I'd like to hear more about you! Tell me one thing about yourself in the comments section below.

Do you have bloglovin? Use the button at the top of the page to follow me on bloglovin and I’ll check out your blog! I follow back similar blogs :) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images