Drugstore Concealer

11:07

Hello Lovelies!

I have so many things I want to talk about, but I'll start off with the Maybelline Fit Me concealer! Many of us are at a point in our lives where spending $50 on a designer concealer is just out of the question, even if it is the holy grail of all concealers, and so we turn to the good old drugstore for our makeup needs. This is why I'm bringing you the Maybelline Fit Me concealer!

It started when I watched some reviews on YouTube and heard many beauty guru's claiming that the Fit Me concealer was as good as the NARS concealer, and so of course I just had to try it. I managed to get it for about $7 which fits very well into my beauty budget.





The Fit Me concealer has medium coverage and is perfect for people with mild acne, such as myself. I do tend to break out here and there and this concealer does wonders for me. However, I do have to say that if my breakouts were more serious I would probably work on getting a concealer with more coverage. It's also a liquid formula which makes it great for my dry skin! The creaminess makes it very blendable and there's a few shades to choose from. I have pale skin and normally go for #15 in light. Do any of you use this concealer? Let me know!

-Jessiré
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images