Ringing in the Spring

13:01

Hello Everyone! 

I recently picked up the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish in #325 Big Teal and thought I'd share it with you! I was looking for a beautiful baby blue colour to ring in the spring time with and I think this did the trick. I've purchased light coloured nail polishes before and it would literally take 4 coats for the colour to really show up, however this isn't the case with this nail polish. It's actually very opaque and only needs two coats to get the full effect. I applied this on Saturday and we'll see how long it lasts! I'll update you all in the near future. 


Here's a picture to get an idea of what it looks like on my toes (excuse my weird feet)

Lots of love!
-Jessiré

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images