A Day Without Makeup

19:48


Hello Everyone! 

I wanted to share a photo of myself without makeup since this is how I went out today. I was not crazy about the idea but then I thought about you all and figured that if I'm going to share my life with you then we need to get downright natural! We're in this together lovelies. 
I just feel as though there's a lot of pressure on women to wear makeup so that we can all be on fleek together, but there's nothing wrong with taking a day off from it. You may get a "wow you look tired" comment, which I often get, but chances are I was up all night studying so thank you kind person for recognizing how studious I am. 
The point I'm trying to make is that it's great if you wear makeup, which I often do, but it's also okay if you don't. There are some days where I wake up and couldn't be bothered to contour or highlight or conceal my pimples and that's okay! I just want you all to be confident and love the skin you're in.

-Jessiré
xoxo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images