Drugstore Foundation

12:04

Hello Lovelies!
I recently made a post about the Maybelline Fit Me concealer and thought I should follow up with the Fit Me foundation! I know I'm hitting you with a lot of Maybelline loving right now but when I find good products I have to let you all know. I rarely ever buy the same drugstore product twice since I always have this feeling that there’s better out there and so I’ve gone through tons of bottles of foundations from different brands, to different textures, to different shades. For the first time in the history of my make up life, I bought the same foundation twice. This foundation is the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation for normal to dry skin! I’m very fair and so I usually get #115 in ivory.



What makes this foundation so great? You might be wondering. Well, just the like concealer, the foundation has medium coverage. It doesn’t cover all of my blemishes perfectly but that’s nothing a little concealer can’t fix. The liquid formula is also great for dry skin! I suffer from such dry skin especially in the winter time, and I find that this foundation doesn’t flake my skin the way some others do. If you’re looking for a reasonably priced foundation (about $9 Canadian) this is the way to go!

 I have yet to find the perfect powder to add the final touches to my makeup routine, Does anyone have any good recommendations or anything they’d like me to try?

-Jessiré
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images