My Tip For A Bloated Belly

15:24

 Hello Everyone!
 
Hope your Easter weekend has been lovely! After all of this eating  my stomach has been left absolutely b l o a t e d! It happens quite a bit with me, especially when I eat certain foods.
My tip for you all is peppermint tea (or any type of digestive tea with peppermint in it)! This has been a life saver for me and I've been drinking it every night. It is by no means a weight loss trick, it simply helps relieve the nasty food-baby feeling I get after eating a large meal. Plus, it gives me a reason to pull out my fancy tea cup from Chapters and pretend I'm a sophisticated woman.
 
Anyways just thought I'd share this with you since it's a tip I've absolutely loved and works wonderfully. Let me know if you try it and what you think!
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images