Sex, Drugs, and Rock N Roll

15:33

Hello Everyone! 

I finally pulled out my Police shirt today and I'm loving it! I've been listening to my favourite rock bands recently and I forgot how much I loved those too! A little bit of Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Beartooth and The Police are enough to make my heart melt with happiness. 

Pearl Jam is coming this August to Toronto and I'm desperate for a pair of tickets (I'm lowkey
hoping the boyfriend comes through with a pair but we'll see about that). Not to mention that soon after that there's another concert with Disturbed, Alter Bridge, Saint Asonia, and Breaking Benjamin. It's every alternative rock lovers dream!! 

Forever wishing I was talented enough to be a rock star,

Jessiré




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images