Summer Lovin

16:03

Hello Everyone!

Is anyone else loving this beautiful weather or what?! It's exam season and I'm definitely drained/exhausted from all of the studying but tonight is all about self care. I've decided to watch a movie with my roommate and just relax as next week is going to be pretty intense. 

It was so beautiful today and I decided to pull out all of my spring/summer clothes. I'm so happy that the warm weather is here! Hopefully it stays this time and we're not hit with a very unexpected and giant snow storm. 

(Please excuse the wrinkles in my clothes. I do not know how to iron. Send help.)



Anyways if you've been super busy lately I want you to take the night off and relax! Take care of yourself xx 

- Jessiré

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images